Compilation of AAF newsreels about the Hindenburg disaster. National Archives description:
"Summary: Reel 1: 950'.
1) AS Hindenburg Zeppelin in flight to New Jersey.
2) LS Hindenburg coming in for landing, Lakehurst N. J.
3) LS Hindenburg Zeppelin bursts into flames and falls to earth.
4) LS Firefighters battle the flames.
5) MS Camera pans L to R showing remains of worlds largest airship.
6) AS Same as sc 1.
7) LS Hindenburg coming in for landing, Lakehurst, N.J.
8) US Hindenburg bursts into flames and crashes.
9) LS Camera pans L to R showing remains of worlds largest airship.
10) LS Firefighters battle the flames.
11) AS Ruins of Hindenburg after flames have been extinguished.
12) MS Wreckage of engines of the large Zeppelin.
13) MS Landing gear of the airship.
14) US Nose of the Zeppelin.
15) GS German ambassador is interviewed about the crash.
16) CU German ambassador.
17) CU Injured persons are put into ambulance.
18) MS Ambulances being driven to hospital.
19) GS Survivors of the Hindenburg crash.
20) CU Fourteen year old cabin boy who escaped the crash.
21) INT S Witness taking oath before testifying about the crash
Reel 2: 700'.
1) LS Zeppelin (Hindenburg) in flames.
2) MS Camera pans L to R showing wreckage of Zeppelin.
3) US Nose of the burned airship.
4) US Hindenburg circles airfield to make landing. Water tank in Fg.
5) LS Airship bursts into flames and crashes.
6) LS Firefighters fighting the blazing airship.
7) AS Hindenburg in flight.
8) LS The Hindenburg comes in for landing.
9) LS Airship bursts into flames and crashes.
10) LS Firefighters fighting the blazing airship.
11) LS Various scenes of the burning airship.
12) MS Capt. Haynes inspects the demolished airship
[Quality: Good]. Good"